Hi from Leicester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimcoe

Reaction score
Hi, I'm James from Leicester.

I discovered the forum when I was looking in to how to go about my first brew. I've now got my first batch bottled and can't wait to find out how it's turned out this weekend.

Anyone local to me on here? Any tips on the best places to buy supplies would be very helpful.

cheers

James

Welcome to the forum.

Tesco and Wilko regularly have sales of homebrew stuff and when ordering from Tesco you can get it delivered to your local store and collectcit yourself so no postage to pay, keep an eye on the marketplace forums for announcements .

Hi James, I'm Gareth.

Im from Northampton so not too far from you. You're slightly ahead of me in the brew game as I've only just ordered my equipment from the Home Brew shop.

I'd he really interested in finding out how your first brew turns out!

Welcome to the forum.

As Chippy says, Tescum have a sale on about every three months. Then there's a massive forum scrum to stock up. I replaced my 2 fermenters in the last one

Hi James
I'm Leicester based
Mainly order online but just moving from extract to try BIAB with a Citra SMaSH

You can get the Simply Beer kits on EBay for £11.35 delivered, I've got their Stout and Yorkshire Bitter to do.

Welcome
hi.gif

Anyone know homebrew shop close to Leicester?
I've been looking into this myself. Found plenty of online suppliers but I'm keen to find a shop I can actually visit. The closest I've got so far is in Burton Latimer (I visit Kettering fairly regularly so this isn't a stretch for me). I'm surprised that there doesn't appear to be anything closer.

Latest posts

Back