home brew newbie popping in

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

Reaction score
hello to everyone, well what can i say, my name is john from the north east England, im new to this but glad i took the plunge as i have been getting round to home brewing for the last 10 years or so haha

anyway i think im addicted to brewing :shock: i dont drink much (i dont think) but have a shed full haha

i hope to be around for a while so speak soon :cheers:

Welcome aboard charlieboy, I've done the Wilko cerveza and sweet Newkie brown before and I'm trying my first hoppy copper on Friday an bottling their delicate Pilsner on Saturday. With all of them I've added extra fermentables to bump up the ABV and hop teas or dry hopped or both to add flavour and aroma. I've enjoyed their kits so far, they're not the best kits on the market but I've liked the beer I've brewed. Picking up their kits for £8 as they are at the moment is good value and makes doing a two can kit an option. At the moment I'm grabbing any of the John Bull ale kits I can when they're on sale I really like their IPA and Best Bitter but again I do dress them up.

Welcome aboard charlieboy, I've done the Wilko cerveza and sweet Newkie brown before and I'm trying my first hoppy copper on Friday an bottling their delicate Pilsner on Saturday. With all of them I've added extra fermentables to bump up the ABV and hop teas or dry hopped or both to add flavour and aroma. I've enjoyed their kits so far, they're not the best kits on the market but I've liked the beer I've brewed. Picking up their kits for �£8 as they are at the moment is good value and makes doing a two can kit an option. At the moment I'm grabbing any of the John Bull ale kits I can when they're on sale I really like their IPA and Best Bitter but again I do dress them up.

from wilko i have done the mexican cerveza & pilsner, i popped in the other week and got the sweet newkie brown and 2 x pilsner as all on offer as you said £8 :-P can not go wrong for that price.. i thought the pilsner was really nice thats why i grabbed 2 more

Latest posts

Back