Chardonnay 30 bottle kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello all,
well I have be honest with you all.
it started when our lass said "I fancy trying the chardonnay wine!"
ok ill do a 6 bottles kit first..and I want to do a 30 bottle red,,
whats wrong in this picture???:doh:

so I sets doint the chardonnay, gets a far is doing a SG reading.

and if you look closely at next picture youll work out how cant do SG reading:oops: (not the DJ of red!)

ohhhhh! well got in temperature ant pitch the yeast and nutrients.
one handed makes it certain that anything that is fragile and glass ive going drop it!!
I hope she like chardonnay.....BETTER LIKE IT!!...:whistle:
ATB
Brian

I am sure she will like the Chardonnay, we tried some when we couldn't get the WineBuddy Sav blanc and it was fine.

How do you cope with 22 kilo of wine in a bucket? (feel free to tell me to feck off if you don't want to answer) :thumb:

I am sure she will like the Chardonnay, we tried some when we couldn't get the WineBuddy Sav blanc and it was fine.

How do you cope with 22 kilo of wine in a bucket? (feel free to tell me to feck off if you don't want to answer) :thumb:

lol it was heavy...but I had to take my time:lol:
one thing over the months my good arm is really strong...done one level so no moving upstairs etc...that will be prone to disaster don't you think?:mrgreen:
ATB
Bri

26/11/15
the Chardonnay is bubbling away, so looks like fermentation is going great1
Apart from not having hydrometer to check the sugar level....gutted!!
ATB
Bri

30/11/15

just had a SG reading of 1002..
but ive noticed that my 5 gallon carboys haven't got the biggest lip! so ive had to order some new 23l bung and at the same time a few bubblers....cant have enough kit!
lets face it the batch will survive..
ATB
Bri

Glad it turned out well, if you are going to make another winebuddy kit try the sav blanc.

Glad it turned out well, if you are going to make another winebuddy kit try the sav blanc.

Thank a lot for your kind words, it means a great deal to me, especially it feels that you all are monitoring my progress.
I forget to mention that the two red are Cabernet Sauvignon...for the reason I just couldn't spell it..on the mobile even :-;
ATB
Bri

Looks good Bri, does the missus like it?

Thanks very much,
The Mrs. Is on night shift and she's sleeping now lol...might poke a glass in her face when get up!!! Mmmmm!! I don't think I'd do that lol..
Tbh she is a red wine drinker, but I think she's like it! Or be impressed with the turn out of it..
ATB
Bri

Hmmm I wouldn't want to wake mine up with a glass o wine either!

I thought your missus had asked to try the chardonnay but you fecked up getting a 30 kit and only 6 of red.

Hmmm I wouldn't want to wake mine up with a glass o wine either!

I thought your missus had asked to try the chardonnay but you fecked up getting a 30 kit and only 6 of red.

reading my early threads....you can see a problem with my brain occurring, unforfinately it plays havoc with simple tasks.....like going to wlkis to buy a 30 bottle kit of red....and a 6 bottle kit of white wine....
No! Brian has do the opposite:doh:
so that's why I have 30 bottle of white.......:oops:
the doctors said I might regain the brain cell there were killed....or not..i blummin hope so! coz Its doing my brain in..pardon the pun.
lack of thinking properly and rushing around is my excuse lol.
ATB
Bri

06/12/15
well I started to bottle the wine....but something wasn't quite right!!
then I noticed the novatwists weren't going properly....hhhmmmmmmm!!
I happy that sussed it right away (unlike me eh? lol)
I dint know about the two different bottles ive got.
one screw top and the others are for cork.

I'm happy I bought a few other novatwist, and a few screw cap bottle.
just when I bottled then my pal game around and managed to acquired 6 white and 1 red of me.

I wont tell you how long I took bottling and getting the bottles down stairs.
a nice taste.
ATB
Bri

Latest posts

Back