Corny kit or all grain kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've often said that, with hindsight, I should've started at the end and worked backwards. If you store, serve and present a kit beer well, it will be good beer. The most superb AG brew served warm, flat or over-carb'd won't be good beer. My choice would be to get the end product right first. Then you can focus 100% on AG brewing.
That's my 2 penn'orth, anyway.
Cheers,

Chris

Go AG. Get the beer tasting good, then, as Niman says, worry about the packaging. An old phrase that I heard only last week - 'you can't polish a turd'!!

Thanks ag it is then

prob the only decision i havent regreted in brewing....the extra time is worth it....worry about the packaging when u make a beer that makes u smile....or think....meh to commercial beer....

good luck in your journey...

and if u find that beer please share recipe

Will do. Tbh. Kit beer is already making me smile. But the cider I pressed myself and fermented and stood for weeks is a huge achievement
That said I was a lager man. But I brewed 2 wooden orders kits and I must say I'm loving the ale. Just need to find the right tipple

re cider just bottled a whole 6 from multiple carrier bags worth from my granny....and i had to add a litre of juice,,,,cleared well and looking promising......lil brother will have to drink it....cider kills me

I like the odd cider. But the satisfaction of making these myself rather than buying is great.
Need to do some reading on malts and hops. As its all a but foreign to me

Latest posts

Back