• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fermentation chamber Belfast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriansBrew

Reaction score
Hi I have a fermentation chamber made from a chest freezer, STC controller and tube heater. I built this myself and works amazingly. It holds two 5 gallon glass carboys. All in it cost me £120 to build. I am letting it go for £100. Save yourself the hassle and danger of working with Electrics.

Hi Brian, have you photo's?

I said on my thread I'm looking to build a brew fridge, would this be similar without the taps? Could it hold 2 corneys?

Hi Mark, can't figure out how to upload photos here so just posted it on Gumtree. Search fermentation chamber and you will get the pics. If it holds 2 carboys I'd say it would take a couple of corneys.

To save members time -

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

I reckon you'll get 2 cornies in there mate. How about take a couple with you if you're going to have a look to size them up?

Will do Manse.

Have you the dimensions Brian? I have space under my boiler in a hallway, it would have to fit there.

Back