Fury or Klitschko?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMullan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Place your bets gentlemen.

My prediction(s): Klitschko round 2, but something's saying Fury round 6 or 7, after a decent battle.

Wvlad will stop or knock out the great fool by round 6,the first time this buffoon will have met a fighter with real pedigree after being fed a bum a month all his career,if we are to get a future world champ at this weight which is at its poorest for yonks then I feel it will surely be antony Joshua who has all the tools if his chin is strong enough

Yeah, I reckon Klitschko will hurt him round 1 and finish him in the 2nd.

I don't watch the boxing as I am not paying to watch it, so fury is another waste of space?

Poorest fight I've seen in a long time,wvlad didn't turn up or father time caught up with him,that said well done fury 1st white British HW champion since bob fitszimonds,just button it mate you ain't ali

It was messy :-? Fury upped his game, though. Didn't expect that. Good result for British boxing. Klitschko wasn't himself. Hopefully, there won't be any dodging a rematch...

Awful to watch wasn't it?
Boring, pedestrian, dour.
BT sport UFC is where it's at!

I can't stand fury he's full of s***, but fair dos to him. Didn't watch it but sounds like klitschko didn't really turn up til the last round or two. Can't see fury's reign lasting long, even though there's no quality in heavyweight boxing at the moment. Christ if David haye is coming back I think I might be able to have a pop at it.

I'll need to put on a few stone first though.

Britain's Tyson Fury pulled off one of the great boxing upsets as he outpointed Wladimir Klitschko to become heavyweight champion of the world.

It was a dour and often messy fight but Fury, courtesy of his superior boxing skills, fully deserved to be awarded a unanimous decision.

Ukrainian Klitschko, whose nine-year reign as champion was brought to an end, simply could not work the challenger out and did not do enough to win.

Fury, who was awarded the fight 115-112, 115-112, 116-111 on the judges' scorecards, is now the WBA, IBF and WBO champion.

The 27-year-old Manchester fighter is only Britain's fifth bona fide heavyweight world champion after Bob Fitzsimmons, Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno and David Haye.

While it wasn't exactly a thriller, I really enjoyed the fight. Fury bamboozled Klitschko right up to the 11th round with his unpredictability and fully deserved the win.

It's a shame he's such a massive homophobic arsehole, really.

Latest posts

Back