Better Brew Czech Pilsner

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOODSTOCK

Reaction score
Hi,

Would appreciate some help as a newbie. I think that I have gone about the wrong way here but I have build a brew fridge and was about to start my first Pilsner, seems everyone suggests not being so ambitious and start with a kit and I have come across this one. I cant brew in the house, hence the fridge in a way but is it releasable to use this kit but to substitute the supplied yeast with dedicated Larger yeast and then brew in the brew fridge at Larger temperatures? what do people think?

Regards

Woodstock

Thats defiantly the way to go. If your familiar with the lagering process and even pony up for some liquid yeast specific for this style of lager (although a dried lager yeast will be fine) you'll end up with a far superior brew

Thanks for that. I thought it would be ok but thought I would check. I would not say I am practically familiar with the largering process but have read extensively on the subject so I hope this will hold me in good stead.

Latest posts

Back