Prosecco.....ish!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
so far ive managed to get the juice from Morrison's yesterday:thumb:
but...alas ive no more bubblers! school boy error:oops:
so I'm going to wait..
enough juice for 2 x 5l DJ's...im hesitate to do both..

so when get started ill give you a shout:thumb:
ATB
Bri

Keep us posted Brian, I'm interested in this one, may try it soon for the missus, or maybe a raspberry TC..
You can do it without a bubbler using cling film over the top but not fitted too tight so that co2 can escape.

Keep us posted Brian, I'm interested in this one, may try it soon for the missus, or maybe a raspberry TC..
You can do it without a bubbler using cling film over the top but not fitted too tight so that co2 can escape.

Thank pal....
I've just a horrible feeling I've cocked up somewhere....red grapes or white grapes!!!
I know I can put anything I want in it but....my brain is not working properly!!! Simple things like getting right indediants is doing my head in!! Lol lack of consitration in my half..
Ohhh! Well off to pitch the yeast.
The SG is 1075.
Found a new bubbler.
I'll put a pic later..
ATB
Bri

Cloudy apple juice will be difficult to clear, you can drink it if its cloudy as it does no harm but doesn't look as good as a clear wine.

Purple grape juice too 😃

used that once or twice myself 👍

nice work bri

ps.. I used to ride a zrx1200 until I lost my bottle, about 7yrs ago 😢

I have 7 bikes......but only 3 now...and they are going for sale.
was thinking getting my race licence back....but the strokes put the end of it.....could be a few years before I can riding again...never say never:mrgreen:
I was better at sidecar than I was solo..
ATB
Bri

03-12-15
as we had talk about using the cloudy grapes..versus the clear grapes.....as chippy_tea said it might be a ok wine...
look at the coulr difference?

btw the left DJ is the cloudy grapes!
ATB
Bri

07/12/15
the second DJ that used the clear apple juice is 11.55% ABV.
the first one is bubbling away.
now going to rack the 1st one and I'm waiting for my finings coming through the post, before I de-gas etc.
ATB
Bri

Latest posts

Back