New shiny!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManseMasher

Regular.
Reaction score
Just purchased two Blichmann 100l SS fermenators and a 100l Moss Brewery (courtesy beernerd - thank you very much!). Unfortunately can't take delivery until February, but looking forwards immensely to a) using it all b) reviewing it here and c) drinking the resultant brews......

Just purchased two Blichmann 100l SS fermenators and a 100l Moss Brewery (courtesy beernerd - thank you very much!). Unfortunately can't take delivery until February, but looking forwards immensely to a) using it all b) reviewing it here and c) drinking the resultant brews......

:rofl:WHEN :whistle:

Gives me time to work on some recipes. Haven't got a clue how much yeast to bang in - 3 vials probably then culture my own from then on.

Been after one for ages, now I shall have two. Beauty is, my monster fermentation chamber will take one, with cornies behind/around it!

There shiny! What more do you need to know :lol:

Well quite and whilst shiny things epitomises all things home brew.

I don't know why I want one..

Thats the thing with this hobby you think you're done or comfortable , but you're only ever getting started

Draw off the trub definitely, and the second tap above has a pivoting arm inside so you can draw the clear good stuff all the way to the bottom.

Latest posts

Back