Forum T-Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Following a request in a joke T-Shirt thread in the snug the subject of a forum T-Shirt has been raised with the owner, he is happy for us to use the forum logo and ManseMasher is happy to do the leg work, dan125 has offered to print them so i guess all we need to know now is if there is enough interest.

I am sure ManseMasher will have more to add, in the meantime if you are interested let us know.

From the original thread -

Cqr - I think we need a forum t shirt

HisDudeness - I'd have an HBF T-Shirt if this goes ahead

Notlaw - I'd be up for an HBF t-shirt or polo shirt if somethings was happening. What about some nice vinyl stickers to clag on gear too

I think this is a great idea. Seen as we have a forum member doing the printing could we get our forum names on them too? Lol

In terms of design you could have the sites emblem on the back of the shirt and then again on the chest just left or right of the centre with our own forum name???? That's my thought

I think a special brew day t-shirt would be a fine idea. I'll take one.

I would like one if the design is ok
tea shirt only
This the one I bought from a club in the USA
I think this the beast shirt I've seen, so funny

image.jpg

I prefer 'leave me alone, I'm brewing'....

The below is info Dan125 has kindly worked out for us - the more 'fiddly' (my words) the design, the more costly. If we keep it simple, such as the HBF logo, and a message on the back maybe, then that will keep the costs down. All depends what you good folk want really. So, we need to come up with a design that suits the majority, and take it from there.

'The most cost effective way of doing a run of 25 with a good size graphic would be with a single colour screen print (this is also a really durable print finish). The HBF logo could work well in a large single colour print if just the black outlines and the white part of the glass were printed.

To give you an idea of costs a good quality coloured (white would be less costly) 100% cotton tee - please see info on wholesalers site for details, colours etc-*https://shop.ralawise.com/products/g...t-t-shirt.aspx
Screen printed 1 colour + flash to 1 position for ���£6.50 each inc print screens, VAT & free bulk delivery to a single address, if someone else wanted to post them.
For Individually poly-bagging + ���£0.24
Individual P&P at cost.
The price would come down on larger qtys with a significant price drop at 50 & 100pcs.

To print the logo in multiple colours as shown on the forum it could be done in various ways, with digital transfers usually being be most cost effective on small runs but price is size dependant - individual names, as some have mentioned , could also be printed this way, but all adds to the cost.'

Just in terms of cost, I don't mind spending in the area of £10 for one of these if we want a more quality T and colour graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back