Homebrew clubs in Liverpool.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben_J

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Ben and I co-run 2 homebrew clubs in Liverpool.

We have a club in the 23 Club (underneath the Clove Hitch restaurant on Hope St) which usually meets on the 2nd Monday of the month and another in Brewdog Liverpool which meets on the last Wednesday.

Both are friendly and welcoming and are attended by a wide range of skill levels from absolute newbies all the way to professional brewers. I started brewing (and attending) about a year ago and it's been a great force in driving my passion and enthusiasm for brewing to unprecedented heights (as well as my bank balance to crippling lows, but that's a small price to pay for all the fun I've had).

Our next meeting is actually tomorrow evening (Monday 18th) in the 23 Club. We usually start about 7ish. I understand that this is exceptionally short notice but you would be more than welcome to attend. It's actually the first meeting I'm hosting so if it makes you feel better, I'm bricking it!

Bringing beer isn't a requirement as we can usually scrabble enough together to get sozzled on the cheap.

It'd be fantastic to see you, there or at any future meetings!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I've been trying to get to a meeting but with a 2 year old it's difficult to get out

Cheers for the invite Ben. I'll try to make it down there one night! I'm also wrangling a 2year old,so free time is hard to muster!

No worries guys, I'll post up every meeting in here a week or so before it happens to give you a bit of a heads up.

Be great to get you along for one sometime (hopefully this year!)

Bit late on the update, but we've got a meeting tomorrow night, 7pm in the 23 Club on Hope Street.

We're doing a blind tasted stout competition as well as selecting our 5 beers to take to a "brew off" we're having with The Manchester HBC later this month, so don't worry if you can't bring anything, there should be plenty to drink!

The 23 Club are having a USA tap takeover tonight as well, so there should be some stonking beers available.

Hopefully see you there!

Good luck vs Mancheser Homebrew Club, we had a Light vs Dark competition against them a few years back and there were some very very impressive beers on show! :)

I (co) run the Cheshire Brew Crew (formally Chester & Brewdoo Homebrew clubs) - once you've recovered from your trip out to Manchester we should try to arrange something?

Cheers
DA (also Ben!)

Latest posts

Back