Interesting new advertising

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
I noticed this ad on the forum today (top right of attached screen shot). Wasn't sure what's being advertised though. Any thoughts?

I'm sure our female members will be delighted to see this sort of thing on the site...

image.jpg

Cripes! Trust me there's nowt in my history I wouldn't want the kids or missus to see!

I'm also getting ads for 'Asian beauties', definitely not hit the point in my life where I need a Thai bride

Cripes! Trust me there's nowt in my history I wouldn't want the kids or missus to see!

I'm also getting ads for 'Asian beauties', definitely not hit the point in my life where I need a Thai bride

I clear out my Cookies on a regular (almost daily) basis.

I too have nothing to hide but if I had taken up all the ads I've received to extend a certain part of my body I would have to carry it round in a wheelbarrow!

On the naive side, maybe the lass in the photo is just a very keen brewer who needed to get up in middle of the night to check out her trub! :thumb: :thumb:

It's probably age related - I used to get all that stuff when I was merely middle-aged. Now I've passed 60 it's all equity release and life insurance for the elderly. Obviously I'm no longer capable of doing justice to an `Asian beauty'.

It's probably age related - I used to get all that stuff when I was merely middle-aged. Now I've passed 60 it's all equity release and life insurance for the elderly. Obviously I'm no longer capable of doing justice to an `Asian beauty'.

I think the Asian beauties are mostly interested in cash, so you might still be in luck.

Those ads certainly surprised me, hadn't seen them on here. I'm more used to sheds and other gardening equipment (no hoe jokes please). Suspect dodgy football streaming sites may be the culprit following waching liverpools pathetic display last night. Or of course it could be all the smut I've been watching.

I just got an ad for Ringtons tea! Shows how exciting my life is. :doh:

I've had funeral plans! Waste of time. I'm planning on at lest another 25 years of brewing.

Usually when a site has extra inventory they sell it off to a network who buy loads of ads across a large number of sites....these are usually targeted by gender....I reckon this is what's happening here

I'm just grinning reading this thread. I lived in a shared house years ago and our internet demographic just confused the hell out of the algorithms! adverts for all of what's mentioned above. All on one computer! Using YouTube was a nightmare!

My search records on Google are very very far and wide.

Every ad I get at the moment are for various litre sized kilner jars with taps on.

I'm sure she was checking out my kombucha ;-)

I'm now obsessed with refreshing my browser to see what ads I'll get.

So far
- kilner wine equipment (figures)
- Mobile Strike game (no idea what that is)
- Russian brides (they've got my number)

I'm quite jealous that I don't get the ads - how can I get them back?

Latest posts

Back