These will come in handy...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notlaw

Dubbel Dragon
Reaction score
30ufkgj.jpg

Are you using a beer gun?

No. I saw a how-to on the web. You just need a length of tubing and the right sized bung. The pipe fits into the dispenser, and through the bung. The bung with tube goes into the bottle and hey presto. You have to loosen the bung about three times to let the pressure out but for about a fiver it's a good solution.

My luck is changing, I have just found 16 grolschies in a crate for a fiver :thumb:
just gotta get a mate to pick em up and get em to me somehow.

My dad seems to be able to get any amount of grolsch swing tops. No idea where he gets them. He gave me 10 or so at xmas and asked if I wanted more. I said no as I've got about 200 bottles now and I don't think they've ever all been full!

I get most of my bottles from work. Every Friday we have a company meeting with drinks and there's quite a few bitter drinkers so I've got lots of the nice tall fuller's ones

I get most of my bottles from work. Every Friday we have a company meeting with drinks and there's quite a few bitter drinkers so I've got lots of the nice tall fuller's ones

What kind of work "meeting" has alcohol involved? Unless I'm taking company visitors out on an evening, we get nowt. You aren't even allowed alcohol onsite. To the point where the Christmas hampers have to be left in the gatehouse as they've got bottles of wine in them.

What kind of work "meeting" has alcohol involved? Unless I'm taking company visitors out on an evening, we get nowt. You aren't even allowed alcohol onsite. To the point where the Christmas hampers have to be left in the gatehouse as they've got bottles of wine in them.

I work in advertising so pretty much any meeting from lunch onwards involves alcohol.

I've even been brewing in the office.

My mate has picked up my grolschies and they are in now at his in Derby and I'm awaiting word on a relay on our biofuel forum (forum courier service) to get them to me.:party:

Back