Hello from Ayrshire, Scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klemay83

Reaction score
I've been a bit of lurker for a few weeks since I joined , so I thought I would introduce myself now as I've found out that the other half has ordered me a brewing starter kit for the up and coming national rememberance of St Valentines....

So in the next couple of weeks Brew#001 will be underway!

Looking forward to starting my brewing journey, as it has been something I have thought about doing on and off for several years.

Cheers folks! :cheers:

Kris

Home Brew Online Starter Equipment - Basic Kit https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00XUONH4E/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It's a basic kit but it has what I wanted... I wanted an FV with a tap as I honestly couldn't be bothered faffing about with syphoning...

I'm thinking of doing an IPA for my first batch and then doing a nice wheat beer ready for the summer...if we get one....All we seem to be getting right now is the tail **** of some hurricane....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of doing an IPA for my first batch and then doing a nice wheat beer ready for the summer...if we get one....All we seem to be getting right now is the tail **** of some hurricane....

Summer..?? in Scotland?? :lol:
Welcome :)

Latest posts

Back