• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bottles ~ Free to a good Home

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerhuntR

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong area (admins please advise), but . . .

Due to a game changing downturn in health I can no longer pursue the home brew hobby.

I therefore have 60 ~ 80 (500ml), Half Litre bottles free to a good home.
Most are of the German bier bottle type, but some in the mix are of the "Grolsch" flip top style.
All will require cleaning.

Bottles are in the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire. If you should like to relieve me of said bottles please respond to this post.

Thanks for reading :thumb:
sold_banner.png

Bottles have now gone (free) to a new home :thumb:

Last edited:
Also interested too. Parents are in Woodhouse so could collect. Can we split them?!?

I'm mainly interested in swing tops, so if you wanted the rest?

I'm arranging for a mate to collect for me so maybe I could get him to meet you?

I'm not too bothered about the swing tops. Just need to build up another 40 more bottles ideally. My parents are down there, I'm nth East but if that would be OK I'll pm you. When's he collecting them?

That could work out ok then if we can arrange it, I'm waiting for the postcode from Jae to give to my mate to see how far away he is, but hopefully he will collect this week.

Ever get that spooky feeling people are talking about you as if you're not there
suspec10.gif

Well I've sent the post code off.

To be honest I'm not that sure how many swing tops there are, but it's nowhere near a 50/50 split so Hotpoit may finish up the better off here. But I'll leave the logistics up to you both.

I've answered both of your PM's, and thanks both for your interest. :thumb:

Cheers and have a pleasant remainder of the weekend.

All the Best
Jae
toff-t11.gif

Thanks Jae, will sort with cb hopefully.
Cb, if you're mates struggling to get I can arrange for parents to collect and then he can collect from theirs when it's convenient for him.

Sent you both pm's. Jae, if you send contact and address I will arrange collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back