30% discount Inkbirds for review

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for this. Took advantage of a similar offer last month(although the review is in my wife's name as it's her Amazon Prime account we order everything through).

I have the 308 with the 12" sensor and it really is a great piece of kit!

I've been using my inkbird for a week now I've set the temperature difrence on .3
And would you believe it's holding my brew spot on 22
Very happy bunny, going to buy a second brew fridge

Appreciated - I *think* I did that yesterday and I've still not had a reply, I'll try again and see if it works this time. Wish me luck.

He never logged in yesterday or today so wont have seen it, he spends a lot of time here so it wont be long before you hear something.

Appreciated - I've still not heared anything from him, but as soon as I do I'll order one.

I have just had a power out herewhen it came back on my inkbird still remember it's setting
I can't phrase it to much, best gadget I've got in a long wile

@RACBrewing,please check your inbox, I gave a reply few days ago with the 30% code.If any questions,do not hesitate to PM me.

They are excellent products and have probably kept me from electrocuting myself!!!

Can't beat plug and play for simplicity.

I use a 310 for my fermentation fridge and a 308 to set and regulate my mash. Both work flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back