Permission granted...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From swmbo for a Braumeister for my

birthday on Friday! WhOop!!!

I'm working away in Reading next week so may well nip into Brewuk on the way home and pick one up!

Excited is an understatement!

Let Greg know and take cash. You'll get a dead good discount if you pay cash. Might as well pick up one of his BM all grain kits while your there. A great way to get used to using your BM. You'll love it!!!

Let Greg know and take cash. You'll get a dead good discount if you pay cash. Might as well pick up one of his BM all grain kits while your there. A great way to get used to using your BM. You'll love it!!!

Thanks for the tip dude!
Since I posted this my work has gone absolutely bonkers... I'm doing six day weeks to try and keep up, along with two awful incidents at home things have been very tricky recently, so I simply haven't had time to brew let alone buy a BM.
Still, I have the money ready and waiting, just need things to settle down a bit now and I'll be on it like a car bonnet!

Thanks for the tip dude!
Since I posted this my work has gone absolutely bonkers... I'm doing six day weeks to try and keep up, along with two awful incidents at home things have been very tricky recently, so I simply haven't had time to brew let alone buy a BM.
Still, I have the money ready and waiting, just need things to settle down a bit now and I'll be on it like a car bonnet!

Sorry to hear that mate, still something to look forward to when you come out the other end..

I wish I could have one tbh..

Thanks for the tip dude!

If you find it useful I run a YouTube channel all about my brewing adventures with a BM. It's got the good, the bad, and the ugly in it. All about brewing with a BM. Look me up on the tube MrHodster you find some bits helpful.

I know that feeling with work. Why does that thing always get in the way of brewing????

Sorry to hear that mate, still something to look forward to when you come out the other end..

I wish I could have one tbh..

Thanks mate, appreciate that.
It's all part of the rich tapestry...!
But yes, BM on the cards as soon as I get a chance, unless I have another wacky idea before then...

If you find it useful I run a YouTube channel all about my brewing adventures with a BM. It's got the good, the bad, and the ugly in it. All about brewing with a BM. Look me up on the tube MrHodster you find some bits helpful.

I know that feeling with work. Why does that thing always get in the way of brewing????

Awesome! I'll check it out mate.

Just spoke to Greg and they haven't got them in stock, typical, I've got a spare day tomorrow and was looking forward to a road trip....

Latest posts

Back