Hi from Virum, Denmark

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHoffSilver

Reaction score
Greetings from Virum just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.

I've just started in this wonderful world of home brewing and I truly love the hobby already. Having finished my first two kit-brews - quite successful imho - I am now moving on to All Grain - BIAB and smaller batch sizes.

First AG brew will be cloning a "Drink'In the Sun, Mikkeller" - an American Wheat style Session - that hopefully will be a nice summer refresher. Next up after that will be another Summer friendly style: A Hefeweizen that hopefully will bring back some good memories that the Lady and I have from several of our visits to Altes Tramdepot in Bern, Switzerland.

Welcome MHoff - I'm also new here but I'm sure you'll find it a great place for information and help!

Greetings from Virum just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.

I've just started in this wonderful world of home brewing and I truly love the hobby already. Having finished my first two kit-brews - quite successful imho - I am now moving on to All Grain - BIAB and smaller batch sizes.

First AG brew will be cloning a "Drink'In the Sun, Mikkeller" - an American Wheat style Session - that hopefully will be a nice summer refresher. Next up after that will be another Summer friendly style: A Hefeweizen that hopefully will bring back some good memories that the Lady and I have from several of our visits to Altes Tramdepot in Bern, Switzerland.

Hi MHoffSilver
I'm from Bern and das alte Tramdepot is a regular watering hole of mine :) I also lived in Denmark for a while. Nice to see some continental company on here as i only just started too.

Good luck with your brews!

Latest posts

Back