• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various all grain homebrew equipment including cornelius kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stapsin

Reaction score
I have a huge amount of homebrew equipment for sale.

All equipment is in excellent condition and full working order. I am only selling as its no longer required, full listing of everything below.

Ideally I would like to try and sell this as a bulk lot (price is negotiable) via collection in Edinburgh but I am willing to potentially post things. Additionally, the fridge is available but if you do not wish to take this then I can dispose of this separately. I can take photos for those who are interested.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Will sell as one lot or prices for individual items are below.

3 Ball lock Cornellius kegs £40 each - only 1 left
Various in out disconnects £5 each
JG fittings £2 each
2 secondary and 1 primary regulators £20 each
Replacement O rings £2.5
Replacement Poppet valves £5 for lot - Sold
Kegerator dispense tap with beer line connector £20 - Sold
Drip Tray - new unused £7.5
Tall larder fridge with holes for taps in front Free to a good home
Thermos Cooler Mash tun with copper straining filter £30 will sell strainer separately for £20
Cornelius Co2 keg charger £10
32 litre stainless steel boiling pot with tap and hop strainer £30 - Sold
Homemade 10m copper wort chiller no connectors £10 - Sold
4 Demijohns £1.5 each - only 3 left
Bottling Tree used twice £15 - Sold
Heating belt £5
Bottle capper £5

Postage would obviously be extra.

Last edited:
@stapsin how much would you want for a corny and everything I need to get it going?

Im just outside Edinburgh - Have no idea what I need! So..... what do I need and how much for the fridge and everything to dispense beer from it, i.e. turn it into a Keggerator?

I'll take the mash tun and wort chiller if you're OK to hang on to them until the end of the month, I'm up that way on the bank holiday weekend so can collect then? No worries if not.

Cheers

you chaps are damn lucky. Always selling and trading near each other. Nothing here on this side of the planet.

Edit: Only the below still available. Willing to post everything.

Various in out disconnects £5 each
JG fittings £2 each
Replacement O rings £2.5
2 Replacement Poppet valves £5
Drip Tray - new unused £7.50
Thermos Cooler Mash tun with copper straining filter £25 will sell strainer separately for £20

Hi Stapsin. I'll take the Mash Tun if I can collect this weekend (preferably Sunday but could probably do Saturday). Let me know if that suits.

Thanks

Back