A big thank you to johnnyboy65

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
Had my jaunt across the west Midlands today to visit johnnyboy 65 to take receipt of not one but 3 different hop plants and also a few cuttings off one of them,his hospitality even stretched to gifting me 6 bottles of his all grain stout and a spare narrow neck FV.I can only say what a wonderful giving person he is and a thoroughly great bloke to boot.sometime this spring/ summer he has invited me over at my convenience to observe how he brews,an offer I will certainly take up as I can only benefit from spending time with him.once again john many thanks and I hope I can now be privileged to count you as a friend

Sounds great nice one Johnny!

I take it he means he will show you his AG setup process??, very generous of him

Well done... and a generous offer.
Im useless at these things tho I did win the wife in a lottery some years back

I regualrly read posts on the forum about generosity from one member to another. In fact I've been on the recieving end of forumite generosity myself. I happend to mention I hadn't the hops to brew a particular beer and a member kindly sent me some for nowt.

Latest posts

Back