turbo cider - using only apple juice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaquiss2005

Reaction score
Seen a number of threads on here about not just using apple juice but putting another juice in with it to around 20%

Have made before using various other juices, but would prefer just to use apple juice rather than what ends up as a flavouring, which I don't necessarily want.

Why is this advised, and what would happen if I just used apple juice?

Seen a number of threads on here about not just using apple juice but putting another juice in with it to around 20%

Have made before using various other juices, but would prefer just to use apple juice rather than what ends up as a flavouring, which I don't necessarily want.

Why is this advised, and what would happen if I just used apple juice?

I'm just a newbie but my first cider was just 4L apple juice, fermented out then primed with golden syrup.
Turned out very well.

I thought the juice was too dark to start with but ended up with something I would be happy to buy.

I use just apple juice plus the usual chemicals malic acid etc terns out great
But adding suger gives more abv
U can also add cinnamon cloves etc if u want

I'm tempted to try a straight apple next actually, haven't done one for over a year 😮

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I make TC with just apple juice, 3 litres per dj for a refreshing quaffing cider, you can use more juice or add sugar if you want a stronger version.

Latest posts

Back