London Amateur Brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, Im not really a Club person, BUT, I would like regional meetings of folks on this forum.. meet up
share a beer and have a good chin wag. WDYT??

Should you consider trying it, give me a heads up, might join you if you wanted some company:thumb:

Will do! I'm currently trying to sort out some alternative working arrangements at my job. As it stands by the time I've driven home then jumped on a train to Clapham I'd have missed half the fun.

Will do! I'm currently trying to sort out some alternative working arrangements at my job. As it stands by the time I've driven home then jumped on a train to Clapham I'd have missed half the fun.
Know what you mean, been there, done that, go the t shirt:lol:
It's only a suggestion anyway, i might mosey down there one evening to see what's what. Not too bad from mine, Bus to Wimbledon then train or even another bus AND i don't have to pay:mrgreen:

I've been to a few of their meetings and they're really good. Haven't been in a while but I'd recommend it.

I think I will try to pop along to the LAB night on the 6th. It falls between finishing one job and starting another so I've got a little free time.

Latest posts

Back