Transfering from bottle to keg?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamSon

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a youngs IPA all bottled up and ready, been working my way through it for a couple weeks now. But I've just got a mini keg system and was wondering if I could open a few bottles and put them in a keg? Would that work? Or will it need to be primed again in the keg?

Just a thought as I want to play with my new shineys

Hi folks, I have a youngs IPA all bottled up and ready, been working my way through it for a couple weeks now. But I've just got a mini keg system and was wondering if I could open a few bottles and put them in a keg? Would that work? Or will it need to be primed again in the keg?

Just a thought as I want to play with my new shineys

I would sincerely suggest getting another brew on and using that to go in the new shiney. Messing with a primed up beer that you are pretty happy with actually sounds a bit silly?

I would sincerely suggest getting another brew on and using that to go in the new shiney. Messing with a primed up beer that you are pretty happy with actually sounds a bit silly?

+1 tried silly and things like this before.

Understandable, but brew another and use your mini kegs with that one mate :)

Jay

Latest posts

Back