So

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chub1

Reaction score
Come on
Who are you voting for in Britains got Talent?:lol:
Space devients look good:doh:
Are these people for real!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO i have not been watching it, just turned over and the highlights were on, jez :-o

I don't vote but do watch it.

My pick for this years winner - Jasmine Elcock

bgt_singer-jasmine-large_trans++ucPQyB5DSy5hMSlzWQTtsGclioocPp7CdIUOTtw1IRI.jpg

She is very good but i hope impressionist Craig Ball steals it -

bgt_another_guy-large_trans++FPFhL3U3M1c3Nuhj1mJa5_d6BcBd99BgVpGOuub38MA.jpg

Mrs_Tea wants Shannon and Peter to win.

shannon-large_trans++rWYeUU_H0zBKyvljOo6zlkYMapKPjdhyLnv9ax6_too.jpg

I have never understood why people slag TV programmes off, i can understand BGT is not everyone cup of tea, i hate soaps with a vengeance yet Mrs Tea watches them all (probably why i spend so much time here) but i don't feel it necessary to voice my opinion about them on forums, there are many channels no one is forced to watch anything.

With the popularity of these talent shows like BGT and X factor it's like TV has gone back to the 70's or something. I keep expecting to see Larry Grayson. I haven't got a TV but occassionally watch stuff on iplayer. I've been watching Hollow Crown recently

I have never understood why people slag TV programmes off, i can understand BGT is not everyone cup of tea, i hate soaps with a vengeance yet Mrs Tea watches them all (probably why i spend so much time here) but i don't feel it necessary to voice my opinion about them on forums, there are many channels no one is forced to watch anything.
But but but
this IS NOT entertaiment:nono::nono::nono:
I don't watch it nor any other similar type of show/programme but for c####t sake what have we come to?

But but but
this IS NOT entertaiment:nono::nono::nono:
I don't watch it nor any other similar type of show/programme but for c####t sake what have we come to?

Apparently millions of people would disagree with you (not me though). Talent shows are as popular as they ever were - "Shut that door" :D

The only reason I would slag off a TV show would be because it was sh*t. I'm always right you see.

/end

But but but
this IS NOT entertaiment

I guess 11.6 million viewers would disagree :wink:

Viewing figures for Saturday night's second episode of the talent hunt peaked at a mighty 11.6 million, with an average of 10.3 million people watching throughout for a 48% share – almost half the viewing audience in its 8pm-9:20pm slot.

The only reason I would slag off a TV show would be because it was sh*t. I'm always right you see.

/end

I gave up watching top gear many moons ago (more because of JC than anything else) my lad loved it, at no point did i ask "why are you watching that ****e" lifes too short and it would be a boring place if we all loved/hated the same thing.

On a related note; anyone bothered about the new and revamped Top Gear that starts this Sunday night? I'll give it a watch, I reckon it might be Ok.

There are lots of things on TV that don't appeal to me and the annoying thing is i am paying a licence fee to not watch them.

The old saying "one man's ceiling is another man's floor" fits perfectly here.

MrMQ applied not to have to pay the TV liscence. It's ok to watch iplayer programmes as long as you dont stream them whilst their being aired on the TV at the same time

OK its a bit **** very predictable and Mr Walliams does my fecking head in but if i didn't watch it me and Mrs Tea would spend even less time in the same room at the weekend, rather that than soaps. :wink:

Latest posts

Back