An ice cream van man has been robbed at knifepoint

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How much does the average ice cream man make in a day, it must be more than i thought if he was willing to risk getting caught using a knife in a robbery.

It lookes like it was well planned as he had getaway clothes. :lol:

An ice cream van man has been robbed after a thief vaulted through the serving hatch.
The vendor had turned his back momentarily to add some extra toppings to his order.
The robber leapt into the van and stole the till before being chased, with the till, by the ice cream man along Kelburne Road in Oxford on Sunday.
At one point the thief entered a property and changed clothes mid-chase before re-emerging.
The vendor eventually lost sight of him in St Martins Road.
The suspect is described as white, about 5ft to 6ft tall, of medium build, with short fair hair and a spotty complexion.
He was initially wearing a white top, dark trousers and light-coloured trainers, but changed into a grey hooded fleece, dark coloured shorts and trainers.

How much does the average ice cream man make in a day, it must be more than i thought if he was willing to risk getting caught using a knife in a robbery.

It lookes like it was well planned as he had getaway clothes. :lol:

The ice cream man should have been ok, he had a magnum.

I'll get my coat.

Our Ice cream van driver is covered in tattoos and piercings, a real nut job.

Some say "he's bad to the cone"

When I lived in Manchester there was an ice cream van that came round all year. it never had any ice cream but allegedly did a good line of hardcore narcotics if you asked nicely.

Our local ice cream man was found dead in his van covered in hundreds and thousands. Police said he topped himself.

At least he didn't pull "funny faces" at customers.

2aca_1.jpg

Im shocked, a mile south or 1/4 a mile east and par for the course, but thats an estate of £1/4 million semis, i used to be the Pearl agent for east Oxford, and come some friday evenings i would be carrying £1000's round those streets..

Latest posts

Back