Eu result!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerisGOD

Landlord.
Reaction score
will this result cause resentment and hate amongst us homebrewer's?

Looking at the Guardian map most of the large English cities, Scotland ad northern Ireland voted to remain and almost everywhere else voted to leave

Its more a reflection of the poor and weak political leadership this country has

I agree, I was on the fence the whole way, how can you back any side when they were so sweepingly insulting..

I thought the Politicians both Britian and EU refused to listen to people to the point of arrogance the result and we ended up with two campaigns which were horrible and seemed more about spouting hate upon the other..

I agree, I was on the fence the whole way, how can you back any side when they were so sweepingly insulting..

I thought the Politicians both Britian and EU refused to listen to people to the point of arrogance the result and we ended up with two campaigns which were horrible and seemed more about spouting hate upon the other..
And once you start calling people xenophobic. inward looking, racist etc, you know who's going to win

Both campaigns were flogging lie after lie. And I'm sad to say the remain camp had absolutely nothing positive to say about staying in the EU. So good ridence Cameron who made the whole thing possible.

I see farage has already said the 350million each week savings to spend on the NHS was not a good idea. So all those people who bought the idea will just have to go BUPA

I see farage has already said the 350million each week savings to spend on the NHS was not a good idea. So all those people who bought the idea will just have to go BUPA

don't think people are so naive to think there was any truth in what was said.
it was cringeworthy at times with the **** that both sides were spouting off. mr Cameron has done the right thing in announcing he is stepping down and we as UK citizens should get together and try and make a better future for our children and grandchildren. onwards and upwards i say and auf wiedersehen to Angela Merkal and the rest of her cronies.:thumb:

don't think people are so naive to think there was any truth in what was said.
it was cringeworthy at times with the **** that both sides were spouting off. mr Cameron has done the right thing in announcing he is stepping down and we as UK citizens should get together and try and make a better future for our children and grandchildren. onwards and upwards i say and auf wiedersehen to Angela Merkal and the rest of her cronies.:thumb:

As I said in the OP I didn't vote and you have hit the nail on the head as to why, if both sides had stopped mud flinging for a moment and concentrated on telling us what we needed to know to make a proper decision I think more of the fence sitters would have voted, now we have left I am glad we have as that was the way I was leaning before deciding on the day not to take part.

There will be a few years of uncertainty whilst the changes happen. It's nice to see all the leave lies unravel.

I know maths is not Britains favourite subject but:
We pay 350m per week to the Eu,
We get half of that back
Divided by the 70m population.

Works out at about £2.50 per head. ie. less than the price of a pint.
Wow, that is really going to make a difference...

I know maths is not Britains favourite subject but:
We pay 350m per week to the Eu,
We get half of that back
Divided by the 70m population.

Works out at about £2.50 per head. ie. less than the price of a pint.
Wow, that is really going to make a difference...

I guess a lot of people are not happy with the result but come on where did they say they were going to Divide the 350m by the 70m population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back