Coopers new A IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pms67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like Cooper's have a new IPA, think i read somewhere they have ditched the old one in favour of this new American flavoured one.
Guess hops are taking over!
On a side note,i had a Williams Bros Joker IPA last night,bottle says "wickedly hoppy" and i used to agree but now i think its just a nice ale? My taste buds must be annihilated with hop bombs ;)

Has anyone tried this yet? I was thinking of getting one on to use up the brew enhancer and dextrose i have kicking round. Dry hop the hell

I did this with 1kg dme and brew enhancer 2, dry hopped with 50g cascade. Quite a nice drop but at 7% it's potent

I have 1kg youngs brew enhancer and 500gms of wilko dextrose i need to use up. Was thinking of doing it with a citra dry hop. Get it in bottles for when im on hols september time.

I have 1kg youngs brew enhancer and 500gms of wilko dextrose i need to use up. Was thinking of doing it with a citra dry hop. Get it in bottles for when im on hols september time.

Sounds great, I think it needs the dry hop

Looks like Cooper's have a new IPA, think i read somewhere they have ditched the old one in favour of this new American flavoured one.
Guess hops are taking over!
On a side note,i had a Williams Bros Joker IPA last night,bottle says "wickedly hoppy" and i used to agree but now i think its just a nice ale? My taste buds must be annihilated with hop bombs ;)

Oh no, looks like I'll have to place another homebrew order :party:

Ive just made one of these tonight. 1.5kg light DME and it smelled sooooo good. Hope this one turns out as good or better than the other Coopers I've done.

Latest posts

Back