My current brew program 119ltrs total

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leedroy

Reaction score
I am about to put on 3 kits on simaltaniously so that I can get a nice stockpile of beer for the later part of summer or if one ever arrives in the UK.

The first kit I will be starting today is the evil dog double IPA. The packaging and kit looks very nice and am intersted to see how this turns out. ABV stated on kit is 7.5%.

2nd is the St Peters IPA. Again nice box and packaging and should turn out about 5.5%

3rd is the On the rocks cider kit rasberry and lime which should turn out at 5.9%.

4th is a california conneseur chardonnay semillon 6 bottle kit for the MRS.

I am bottling 30 bottles of beaverdale rojo tinto on the weekend

and 48 bottles of muntins gold pilsner.

I will keep a log of all of these kits as I go with utilmitaly a review for each one at the end. Hoping for a diversity of nice refreshing drinks at the end. After doing these kits I might experiment and make a brew from scratch after practicing with some easy to follow kits.

Wish me luck

Pictures to follow for those who are interested

Sounds good to me! The beers will be great, no worries.

Will you have 4 FV's on the go at once?

I am about to put on 3 kits on simaltaniously so that I can get a nice stockpile of beer for the later part of summer or if one ever arrives in the UK.

The first kit I will be starting today is the evil dog double IPA. The packaging and kit looks very nice and am intersted to see how this turns out. ABV stated on kit is 7.5%.

2nd is the St Peters IPA. Again nice box and packaging and should turn out about 5.5%

3rd is the On the rocks cider kit rasberry and lime which should turn out at 5.9%.

4th is a california conneseur chardonnay semillon 6 bottle kit for the MRS.

I am bottling 30 bottles of beaverdale rojo tinto on the weekend

and 48 bottles of muntins gold pilsner.

I will keep a log of all of these kits as I go with utilmitaly a review for each one at the end. Hoping for a diversity of nice refreshing drinks at the end. After doing these kits I might experiment and make a brew from scratch after practicing with some easy to follow kits.

Wish me luck

Pictures to follow for those who are interested

good on ya lad, are you going to be bottling or putting them in pressure barrels ?

good on ya lad, are you going to be bottling or putting them in pressure barrels ?

Bottling the lot next week.

Got some turbo cider on as well as a pineapple cider I thought might work. See how it turns out but the kits are smelling great and have slowed massively the last 2 days

Bottling the lot next week.

Got some turbo cider on as well as a pineapple cider I thought might work. See how it turns out but the kits are smelling great and have slowed massively the last 2 days

what capper do you have + are you using a 1 gallon glass demijohn for the TC

I'm using a capper I have had for years, I think I bought it from Wilko.

Turbo Cider is in a plastic 5ltr Ashbeck wells bottle from teco I use these for the water for all my brews.

Plastic bottles are On the rocks rasberry and lime cider

Red caps are evil dog double IPA

Gold caps are St Peters IPA

I will of course let you know how they all taste in due course.

20160625_191806.jpg

20160726_152241.jpg

20160726_152253.jpg

The dog wasn't suppose to be in there but he helped a little so will leave it there

Question? I've always filled my bottles maybe an inch higher than that to the first "bump" in the bottle, but I do more wine than beer where maybe less air is right?

Latest posts

Back