The Meme/humorous beer image thread...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElChemist

Absolute numpty...
Reaction score
Post any funny images you've found about beer, lets see if those funny buttons can be tickled!!

alcohol.jpg

Spotted these three lovelies professing to enjoy a Bishop's Finger -(excellent bottled ale from Shepherd Neame). Apparently they didn't quite make the final cut for the ad campaign - can't think why...?
(Pictures from Shepherd Neame via the open internet)

Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-55-48.png

Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-54-30.png

Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-35-57.png

Spotted these three lovelies professing to enjoy a Bishop's Finger -(excellent bottled ale from Shepherd Neame). Apparently they didn't quite make the final cut for the ad campaign - can't think why...?
(Pictures from Shepherd Neame via the open internet)

I don't understand it- none of them are actresses?

This morning I was in luck and was able to buy two cases of "Fullers London Pride" cheap.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home. I stopped at a petrol station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two cases of beer, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, handsome. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"
I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

This morning I was in luck and was able to buy two cases of "Fullers London Pride" cheap.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home. I stopped at a petrol station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two cases of beer, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, handsome. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"
I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Heard a story the other week.

Bloke complains to mechanic that his car is making a beeping noise "sometimes". Mechanic can't find anything wrong.
A few days later bloke buys a case of beer and puts them on front seat. "beep, beep, ****ing beep. Bloke drives to mechanic. Listen, beep, beep, ****ing beep.
Mechanic lifts case of beer off seat. Seat belt alarm stops going off.

don't know if you've seen this in the UK. Bit long....[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo[/ame]

Latest posts

Back