Hello, hello!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shampoo

Reaction score
Hi all, figured I'd drop a note here to introduce myself. I'm a 30-something project manager in Buckinghamshire, I work the occasional evening at the local Biergarten, and recently decided to try my hand at brewing instead of just drinking the stuff.

I've recently taken delivery of a kit to try, though Im currently waiting on the big ass pot to arrive tomorrow before I can get started. I look forward to getting stuck in, and I'll try not to be too frequent with the cries for help. :lol:

14045748_10157252545785024_7748170373198766390_n.jpg

Welcome!

You don't need a big pot to make beer kits, just a kettle. Looks like you have everything you'll need except some bottles or a barrel to put it in after it's fermented.

Welcome!

You don't need a big pot to make beer kits, just a kettle. Looks like you have everything you'll need except some bottles or a barrel to put it in after it's fermented.

Cheers for the welcome!

I say big ass, but its a 5/6 gallon thingy. Figured since I had to get something to brew in, may as well go for what I've seen people in the YouTube videos using.

And aye, looking to do bottles. Should be able to lay my hands on them while the mix is in the FV.

Back