Smoked oatmeal stout brewday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howyoubrewin

Regular.
Reaction score
Well today was the day for my st out brewday. After ordering my last ingredient from the malt miller at 2pm yesterday and receiving it at 11 o'clock this morning (wow!! ) I brewed this batch up. Slightly worried I have overdone it a bit on the smoked malt but time will tell. Ended up with a perky 1060 gravity reading so it's gonna be a big beer if all goes well. A relatively cock up free brewday today thankfully so I will keep you all posted on the outcome.
Cheers!

Well today was the day for my st out brewday. After ordering my last ingredient from the malt miller at 2pm yesterday and receiving it at 11 o'clock this morning (wow!! ) I brewed this batch up. Slightly worried I have overdone it a bit on the smoked malt but time will tell. Ended up with a perky 1060 gravity reading so it's gonna be a big beer if all goes well. A relatively cock up free brewday today thankfully so I will keep you all posted on the outcome.
Cheers!

Sounds like a brew for the depths of winter to me. All the complex favours will meld together in time and this should be both memorable and very drinkable.

Nice One :thumb:

Latest posts

Back