Football Fans.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One for Wrongway.

Why do the minority ruin it for the majority.

Barrow fans call themselves the mindless few how apt!

fffffff.jpg

Cumbria Police Retweeted

Barrow Police ‏@barrowpolice

One male in custody, let's see if he likes microwave meals #bangedupinbarrow

Disgusting. I went to see a football match with my uncle many years ago I was about 8. Manchester United I believe it was. That's last time I saw a footie match. Can't stand the game :-)

Was a great day out for him,we won 6-1 and there was no trouble although i know what you guys are saying, a few morons spoil it for everyone, some Aberdeen fans damaged the Rangers team bus today, mindless, anyway, enough negativity, heres Paradise (half full 😁)

DSC_1039.jpg

Well, it happens, unfortunately.
Mind you, not that long ago I was living near Morecambe. Took my wife down to Ewood Park to see Blackburn v Newcastle (both in the Premiership then). We sat amongst Rovers supporters, and it must have been obvious pretty soon that we (or should I say, me :)) were not really behind the home side!!! :lol:
It was a great afternoon. A bit of banter, but very friendly - just the way it should be

I am not a football fan anymore (used to enjoy it a long time ago) but still occasionally go when I get a free ticket (when brother or dads on holiday we have season tickets to take the kids)

It's okay, most fans are fine but there is a much more tribal attitude towards to opposition and fans. It is a shame I suspect the majority of fans wouldn't mind being mixed and sharing banter but there will always be bunches from many crowds who just want to cause trouble..

One thing I do notice is, its all men 95% of people there men drinking.. whereas if I go to the rugby (same stadium sometimes if I go to see Pests) you will often see a guy and his wife, or a guy and his daughter lads with their girlfriends (sometimes they couples support opposing teams).. it is completely different atmosphere..

I say that at Gloucester Rugby I know a few people who have been treated horribly again a couple by their home fans (usually condemned by other home fans)

Latest posts

Back