itunes downloads

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerisGOD

Landlord.
Reaction score
does anyone know how to go about downloading the very first itunes? before they started making each version more for the internet, video streaming, buying songs etc
I've noticed irregular updates where songs are either missing or separated from albums in unknown albums which is really annoying.
the sound also seems to be worse. I use an aux lead from my laptop to the headphones socket in my marantz amp. not sure if each version is improving for the blue tooth option but its certainly not for the old school way.
also, each time I burn off an album from the itunes library its virtually unplayable in most cd players. each disc crackles and skips
if anyone knows a cure other than my first request id happily give it a go rather than risk losing more music or discovering it doesn't make a difference what version I have

cheers anyone

Try oldapps.com I can't verify the safety of their website however.

Try oldapps.com I can't verify the safety of their website however.

when I've burnt off albums to apple itunes its also done a copy on windows media player . maybe I could do away with itunes altogether.
thanks mate ill check out some reviews

If you're happy with media player then you could find a suitable file converter and then import them all over again if you're happy to do the work.

Back