Klarstein

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnogie

Reaction score
Hi all can anyone tell me if you can use home brew kegs in the klarstein beer dispenser
Cheers John

The documentation states that they work on standard 5l party kegs.

They work on a pump system, rather than co2, but maybe a primed keg would pour without the use of the pump. I haven't used one so I can't answer definitively.

Have you thought about the Party Star Deluxe? This I have used. Nothing much to go wrong and uses co2, so your beer stays fresher longer. Not as pretty, but they don't make a noise like these Peltier based machines do - you just have to find a space in the fridge, or the space for your own fridge!

Fridge and Party Star is definitely better than the Klarstein if you have the space but the Klarstein is still pretty good (and looks awesome!)

I can fit 6 MKs in my under counter fridge so there's always another one ready when the one on the PS tap runs out.

I also find that I can't get the cover off to change the CO2 when the PS has been in the fridge. I have to run it under the hot tap first and then the CO2 holder comes off easily.

Latest posts

Back