Braughton's ipa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
Got my clone on today (thanks Jabeerini),..bit of a panic since I didn't have all the grain, then ding dong, mr postman arrived at half 9, so the day was saved. All went well till I dropped the hop bag back into the FV, so hot wort all over the kitchen floor...jeez its sticky, not my problem, cleaning lady comes tomorrow!!
Massive hop bill all labelled up in minutes, so no problems till the phone rings and the wife asks me to take some salad dressing to her work place (for the Caesar Salad I made!!!), because she had forgotten it!! Women eh. So, plunge the FV into the sink and leap into the car...lunch saved. Clean floor and tidy up and another batch done. Im really looking forward to this one. Pitch the So4 and hide it somewhere warm and crack a bottle of vino! Nice.:whistle:

Got my clone on today (thanks Jabeerini),..bit of a panic since I didn't have all the grain, then ding dong, mr postman arrived at half 9, so the day was saved. All went well till I dropped the hop bag back into the FV, so hot wort all over the kitchen floor...jeez its sticky, not my problem, cleaning lady comes tomorrow!!
Massive hop bill all labelled up in minutes, so no problems till the phone rings and the wife asks me to take some salad dressing to her work place (for the Caesar Salad I made!!!), because she had forgotten it!! Women eh. So, plunge the FV into the sink and leap into the car...lunch saved. Clean floor and tidy up and another batch done. Im really looking forward to this one. Pitch the So4 and hide it somewhere warm and crack a bottle of vino! Nice.:whistle:

We have a cleaner
ME:doh::lol:

Latest posts

Back