What did you do today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I went on a mushroom foray day with john Wright from river cottage fame in the new forest.

64 species found. Not all edible, but plenty that were. Including the huge cep's that were found.

He is a legend and an all round good bloke.

fee09e4ce06ef355076034b56fd03170.jpg
a49349f28a13a83514f471f3ceb619b8.jpg
5ef6abecfb4ae79f102d8786f9c6a830.jpg
0f90f6475ffdb9ae3c6f6234bd67b813.jpg
f264c89d0c53eb277d1306eb255c366b.jpg
d97f165e171df9e3346ea1824029d0dc.jpg
ac54361e34379a5f1e161a2ef03e57d6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not such an interesting day for me.....mowed the grass....ran over a few mushrooms though...:twisted:

Me? I wasted the day making a beer (a rather stout Porter) and watching Saracens beat Toulon. What a game of rugby that was. In the memorable words of Brian Moore - "...and that is why you watch sport..."

I spent the day with the kids at rugby then I did some house work then I also watched Saracens beat Toulon, incredible game..

I spent the day cooking and making a Greg Hughes milk stout

I worked...but "done one " two hours early...visit to see mother as it's her birthday.
Back home for beers and curry..
There's not mushroom in that basket. ...
Find any magic ones!

Cheers

Clint

Spent a day at Sweethope Loughs Flshery, Northumberland. Beautiful setting, very peacful and relaxing, only one thing spoiled the day.... I caught nowt!!! As pic illustrates

IMG-20161015-WA0001.jpg

Packed away all my caravan awning furniture 😥
Thats it for five months sadly.
Also filled two minikegs with Mosaic hopped lager 👍

Packed away all my caravan awning furniture 😥
Thats it for five months sadly.
Also filled two minikegs with Mosaic hopped lager 👍

Yup, packed ours away last weekend. Awful aint it?! Roll on the spring

Stuck on a load of motorways coming back from Norfolk.Bloody Marvellous. But a nice pint of HB when we got back to Sussex.

Spent a day at Sweethope Loughs Flshery, Northumberland. Beautiful setting, very peacful and relaxing, only one thing spoiled the day.... I caught nowt!!! As pic illustrates
A blanker then:mrgreen:

I shouldn't mock cause i am off to Sussex for some trouting on thursday myself:thumb:

A blanker then:mrgreen:

I shouldn't mock cause i am off to Sussex for some trouting on thursday myself:thumb:

Yep blanked big style,only one take in six hours!! Hope you have better luck mate!

I knew a guy who was a fishing fanatic and I said to him " well it's better than just sitting around doing nothing isn't it" Strangely he never replied.

Latest posts

Back