• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED:Fermination chamber builder-North East

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've just started a thread of a a fermination chamber, using a upright freezer-or a small chest freezer.
I'm disabled and I think my options for DIY build is limited.
So if any builder could build me one, I'd be chuffed to bits?
A pm n we can go on the plans...doesn't need to over the top just to do the job and get up my stairs into HB HW...
Heater(s) options included with the price.
Ive got the fan system already, could you put then in the plan.

I've seen loads of them on the net..some naff TBH..but better that I can make! Lol
I've got a single stc 1000...and a duel Hester-cooling stc 1000 for you plans.
And two more stc 1000 not modified.
Looking fwd to the outcome..
Like I said one compartment-beer...and lager in the other
Thank you
Brian

To far for me to travel mate, I'm sure someone local will come and assist you.

Jay

If I was local to you I would be there like a shot....
unfortunately Im 200 miles away..
Best of luck my friend

I don't know if this would be of use, maybe ask him if he would allow you to arrange your own couriour - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brewing-F...121585?hash=item28227a2331:g:EtsAAOSwZJBYA78A

wwwwwwww.jpg

send a man with a van with cash? Then all he has to do is take the cash and dump the fridge outside his house, just the same as if he was selling it to you?

send a man with a van with cash? Then all he has to do is take the cash and dump the fridge outside his house, just the same as if he was selling it to you?

I'm a bit slow at this time at nite..well slow any other time!
I know-ish what your saying.
getting a pal willing to drive all the way n back with his van and isn't working..fuel, mates rates etc who doesn't know what he's looking at...and I get it back without seeing it...(the bloke can obviously set it up! For him!)
With all the will in the world! It could work..but if not I've got a long way to get it back if the seller accept if something wrong!!
Rather local..and see him for myself..and try n see if my pal with the van will help is out...
If I'm wrong on any points I apologise...don't mean seem a knob or anything..
Just wanted to Finnish my replied on my thread before hit the sack!! After mid nite!!
Nite nite all,
Atb
Bri

Latest posts

Back