• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

32L Stainless Steel Boiler with Tap, Gas Burner etc

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattpc

Reaction score
1x 32L (i think) stainless steel Brupaks stainless steel boiler (stock pot) with ball valve tap and hop filter. £77 when new, £40.

1x 7.5kw Propane/Butane Burner. Currently used with butane gas cylinder. Pipe and regulators included for Butane and Propane. £20

1x 15kg Calor Butane cylinder. Some gas in it still. You can exchange it for a full one at all Calor stockists. Getting a new exchange agreement with Calor costs £40 + refill cost. This cylinder is £10. Obviously it's a proper Calor cylinder. You will have no issues exchanging it for a full one. A refill/exchange at Go Outdoors costs £30.

COLLECTION FROM MANCHESTER

If you buy all three pieces and collect I'll let the lot go for £60. I can ship the stock pot and the burner but not the gas cylinder. Shipping will be extra. This is a great setup for making 19-25L batches of beer with plenty of headroom. I'm only selling because I've gone nuts and bought a 20L Braumeister!!

Hi, Manchester. I could probably ship the boiler for £15 though by courier.

Hi Mattpc,

Do you still have the Stockpot and Burner?

I'm interested in both, if you can still ship them? I'm in Fife.

Cheers.

Hi Bleery, yes I do. I can ship those no problem. It would be £15 to ship them, presuming you don't live in a remote area. Perhaps you can PM me your postcode so that I can check

I don't know how to PM, sorry. Perhaps you could reply to me so I can respond?

I've replied to your PM. I can ship to your postcode for the normal price but I cannot accept your offer. I do want asking price for these items please.

sold to Bleery subject to payment.

Only the gas cylinder left now. £10 collection only.

Latest posts

Back