• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free to collector

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy64

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm having to get rid of all my home winemaking equipment.
There's 3x 25 litre fermenting buckets, two of them with airlock bungs, 9 glass demijohns, a 2 lever corking machine with corks, wine and beer hydrometer and thermometer,
some empty wine bottles and some other bits including a couple of books.
This is a genuine offer, free to collector.
I've tried selling these but for what I've been offered I'd rather give them to a genuine enthusiast.
Everything spotlessly clean and sterilised.
Birmingham B32 area.

Unfortunately I'm having to get rid of all my home winemaking equipment.
There's 3x 25 litre fermenting buckets, two of them with airlock bungs, 9 glass demijohns, a 2 lever corking machine with corks, wine and beer hydrometer and thermometer,
some empty wine bottles and some other bits including a couple of books.
This is a genuine offer, free to collector.
I've tried selling these but for what I've been offered I'd rather give them to a genuine enthusiast.
Everything spotlessly clean and sterilised.
Birmingham B32 area.

heya im based in london, but am still interested in this, if it doesnt cost a bomb would you let me get it couriered to me or a relative who lives near you ?

I live very very close to you! But im drowning in demijohns. Ill ask some of my buddies if theyre interested.

Would you be willing to split? Id have the buckets and books

Of course I would. I'm not sure how to go about it though. Maybe you can research how to do it.
The difficulty would be packing it all up to avoid damage.
Just let me know on here if you can sort it out.

Yes I would. First come first served.
If you want to ring me please PM me for my number.
I don't want to put my address on here as you can appreciate.

It was a pleasure to give the stuff to someone who will use it. Nice meeting you and happy brewing!
I'll certainly get back to it when I'm settled in my new place.

Back