Eyup from sunderland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexBanner

Reaction score
Evening all, new to brewing entirely.
At the "fantasy" stage.
Got my walk in brewing cubourd ready, got my 550mil bottles ready and its kit time come pay day!!

Hope to interact with you all in this wonderful hobby and gain (and never know, at some point give) advice.

Fav brew is Double Maxim, never know one day might better it...

Take care all n all the best.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

If you are buying online check out the discount codes in the sponsors forum.

Welcome Rex.. you'll be brewing better than shop-bought, (or pub bought), before you know it. Any problems, ask away, someone on here will know the answer...good luck..!

Welcome aboard. Are you a Sunderland supporter? There are a few of us on the board (me, @wilfy , @doctormick , probably a couple more I can't remember) although only wilfy is actually from Sunderland.

Welcome aboard. Are you a Sunderland supporter? There are a few of us on the board (me, @wilfy , @doctormick , probably a couple more I can't remember) although only wilfy is actually from Sunderland.

Pah! Howay the toon!!! Haha wecome!

Evening all, new to brewing entirely.
At the "fantasy" stage.
Got my walk in brewing cubourd ready, got my 550mil bottles ready and its kit time come pay day!!

Hope to interact with you all in this wonderful hobby and gain (and never know, at some point give) advice.

Fav brew is Double Maxim, never know one day might better it...

Take care all n all the best.

welcome to the rabble ! :lol:

Lol nope not a mackem or a footy person either. Just happen to reside here for a while now.
But if my arm was twisted i'de support SAFC just to keep the peace in the house.

Cheers for the warm welcome :D

Hi Mate - I've just registered this morning, and I live in Sunderland :thumb:

Al

Awesome mate good to know theirs like minded people kicking about this neck of the woods. Never know one day we may swap a bittle or few :thumb:

Back