Gas regulator question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the top one is ok it reads PSI in chunks of 20 on the outer numbers with the inner numbers reading bar.the bottom one is a flow guage used specifically by welders for the gas shield of the weld
here is the psi guage on my management board

IMG_20161028_131442989[1].jpg

the top one is ok it reads PSI in chunks of 20 on the outer numbers with the inner numbers reading bar.the bottom one is a flow guage used specifically by welders for the gas shield of the weld

does both the regulators not measure with psi???

can I also ask where you got your gas management board? I am in the process of making a draft setup keezer

can I also ask where you got your gas management board? I am in the process of making a draft setup keezer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/normannumpa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

great bloke as folk on here will testify,i am lucky enough to be a half hour drive away from him,hes just off the chester rd brum and can view and collect and avoid postage fees,£80 mine cost me but does have 6 outlets 2 you can set high as required and 4 as low as you want but not higher than what the other two are set to,marvelouse bit of kit and so simple to use as they are fitted with JG quick disconnects

the second linked one doesn't its a welding guage that shouldn't be advertised as suitable for a pub gas bottle system,but they do

The second link has psi on it too - its on the inside dial in red??

Latest posts

Back