Santa's List

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFB

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone started to wright there's yet?I'm asking for..

A Malt Miller
Bench capper as my hand one is ****
The book on yeast I see mentioned on here a bit
And a glass carboy so ive no excuse not to make a sour

Not sure how good ive been this year so ill probably have to buy most of them myself..

Probably putting a brew fridge together this winter so an inkbird controller and greenhouse heater will be on my list

Need a fridge. Wife banned the kegs from the kitchen fridge so I've got no place to crash/chill my kegs.

I have a 2 DJ heat tray at the top of my list.

1359386035-42815600.jpg

....it's no fun having quirky hobbies as to get what you REALLY want you have to get it YOURSELF! The reichsfurer is best left to jumpers socks and knickers...I hate having clothes bought for me too! It's usually what they've seen in a window and what looks "nice" or "fashionable "...not something practical like a stout pair of boots,camo pants or hat. ..
Funnily enough the wife asked me about hipsters earlier...I said they were the smart dressed chaps about town blah blah blah. .she said I could do with some smartness. ...at least I get to grow a beard!

Cheers

Clint

Nothing for me, severe lack of disposable income since the wife became a full time Mum so what we have got will be spent on the kids.

If I had some spare cash then a Cornelius keg setup + kegerator would be high on the list.

A 14 gallon Chronical - I've been saving up the Brownie points and it's redemption time (before the buggers expire)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back