Merry Christmas ........

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all members.

43aafb7cfaa59bab4da9f9d73717084c.jpg

whose at work but doing struggling to do anything because mentally you are nearly finished.

hands-in-the-air.jpg

I am in tomorrow as well but just for a few hours

off today and Friday, then in Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day...whoop whoop, festive spirit,,,:-(

Merry Christmas to you all,thank you for your support and knowledge this year:grin:

Happy Christmas brewers, soon be time to open that special brew

and all the folks that put up with our hobby throughout the rest of the year

Mrs Tea actively encourages it here by supping everything i make as if it were going off next week. :lol:

Merry Christmas one and all! I'm off to Cornwall for a week tommorow so you all wont have to put up with my wafflings for 7 days as I havent got a smart phone

Been on holiday this week so already in need of drying out, oh well I'll struggle on somehow.

Season's felicitations one and all!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all! Drink good beer, eat good food and spend time with those important to you!

This is my facebook christmas `card' this year. If you're Welsh you'll understand.
All the best from Pembrokeshire...

Mari Christmas 2.jpg

Folks - just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thanks !!

I've discovered home brewing in the last 3 months and have to say a big thank you to this superb forum it's members and moderators.

I've learned a lot - and I raise my glass of mulled cider to you all. Without this forum I'd never have been able to brew such quaffable drinks in such a short time [emoji106][emoji106]

[ame]https://vimeo.com/196891687[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back