Donald Trump

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I started to follow him on twitter out of curiosity and i cannot believe he is allowed to tweet the things he does. :shock:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 9
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 9
Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him.......

Last edited:
I think he's great and can't wait to see what he gets up to next - makes for good telly. They're actually all the same however they come across so it's nowt to get worked up about. Ha next thing he'll be saying there's a giant planet just entered our solar system and it's gonna take us all out!

Gunge me too, i could watch him for hours hes brill , love the way he moves and holds his mouth when he does the i am right again bit, and that hair is up there with the best but still comes in at number 2 behind our friend Kim jong un , what a treble act Don, Kim and our very own Osbourne with Camoron has Compare, followed by the wee krankie from Scotland as supporting act we could have a right ball .

It's a fact that when anyone mentions Donald Trump I always think of a Fart. Trump and Fart are synonymous. Lots of hot gas, not a lot of substance, but quite unpleasant. We thought George Bush Jnr was a t**t, but the next five* years, should we all last that long, will be interesting times.
* edit - just remembered it's only four years:thumb:

Last edited:
I watched his press conference, brilliant.

"You are fake news" :lol:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZmqhe_8jA0[/ame]

I liked that. The 'system' is throwing everything at him to try to stop him before 20th January.... hopefully he'll make it through to the 20th....big evil forces against him. (or maybe I've been watching too much Alex Jones channel)

I think you are right TS and i hope he makes it, i don't know if i would like him being the president if i was American but i do know one thing for sure i wouldn't have voted for Hillary.

I think he is going to be great entertainment value for us non Americans.

Lets not go all American, we have some fine home grown entertainment dont forget the muppet show in Westminster, and the wee krankie and samoloid over the boarder, Boris can do an hours cabaret on his own, then you have the double act of Camoron and tossborne who can do an hours stand up lying, then get the wee krankie rattling, then Priti Patel can sing us a song with the Ethiopian Spice girls she gave 5 million quid to , to empower women, well the party goes on and on and on . Has Gordon Ramsey would say F**K ME.

It's a fact that when anyone mentions Donald Trump I always think of a Fart. Trump and Fart are synonymous. Lots of hot gas, not a lot of substance, but quite unpleasant.:

I would agree but also like a fart, it is funny to hear lol. Trump and well... er... a 'trump' are indeed the same :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lets not go all American, we have some fine home grown entertainment dont forget the muppet show in Westminster, and the wee krankie and samoloid over the boarder, Boris can do an hours cabaret on his own, then you have the double act of Camoron and tossborne who can do an hours stand up lying, then get the wee krankie rattling, then Priti Patel can sing us a song with the Ethiopian Spice girls she gave 5 million quid to , to empower women, well the party goes on and on and on . Has Gordon Ramsey would say F**K ME.

You also don't mention our superb politicians in Northern Ireland. They are all like the grand old duke of York :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I like Trump. Purely for entertainment value though.

One thing he has done though and I do think he should be given credit for this - his knobbishness and aggression exposed the true nature of his more polished opponents. He caused them to let their own mask slip and we got a glimpse of their own nonsense and egos.

If I were American I don't think I could have voted for either him or Clinton tbh. Neither floated my boat but my opinion was that Hilary is a very devious militant. A Cruz/Saunders primary win would have been a much more mature (and much less entertaining) election battle.

I would agree but also like a fart, it is funny to hear lol. Trump and well... er... a 'trump' are indeed the same :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why a sudden and noisy escape of gas from the 'nether regions' is funny but by god it can be hilarious, especially if the timing is exquisite. Long live the Trump!

I can't comment on "stupid American voters" 'cos at one time I actually thought that the "Blair/Prescott" combination was worth voting for; and it was ages before I realised what a misguided fool I had been! :doh: :doh:

I'm presuming that, like me, the American people will wake up one day and realise what they have done. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Hopefully, we will all still be alive to regret what will possibly be a dire period in world politics! :thumb: :thumb:

Gunge me too, i could watch him for hours hes brill , love the way he moves and holds his mouth when he does the i am right again bit, and that hair is up there with the best but still comes in at number 2 behind our friend Kim jong un , what a treble act Don, Kim and our very own Osbourne with Camoron has Compare, followed by the wee krankie from Scotland as supporting act we could have a right ball .

I may have a very bad dream tonight , i will never get that image of them all together erased from my mind!

I may have a very bad dream tonight , i will never get that image of them all together erased from my mind!

Yes its HORRIFIC even worse when you think of the rest out there who could take there place, Boris comes to mind for one !!:lol:

I just find it incredible that someone who has declared bankruptcy (or at least the companies he was running) six times, SIX for gawds sake, can be elected POTUS.
And recently he paid money, $25,000,000, to settle lawsuits brought by people claiming to be defrauded by his 'University'.

I just find it incredible that someone who has declared bankruptcy (or at least the companies he was running) six times, SIX for gawds sake, can be elected POTUS.
And recently he paid money, $25,000,000, to settle lawsuits brought by people claiming to be defrauded by his 'University'.

you should find it par for the course there all bent and corrupt has hell. just look at the unelected rubbish running the EU, and the elected rubbish running the UK at least we can vote them out in the uk, in Europe we do as were told and just keep paying. The yanks are just as corrupt if not worse, There possessed by Russia i some times think Putin is taking the **** out of them, its this country we need to look at we dont know half whats happening ie Priti Patel gave 4 million a year back and 5 million this year to empower a Ethiopian friggin spice girl band and there female supporters and pay for there radio slots THATS OUR tax money. Were paying a stupid women with that good old english name Patel a massive wage to give away vast amounts of tax payers money to a African spice girls group. Its us that needs Donald Trump, and his Mexican wall

you should find it par for the course there all bent and corrupt has hell. just look at the unelected rubbish running the EU, and the elected rubbish running the UK at least we can vote them out in the uk, in Europe we do as were told and just keep paying. The yanks are just as corrupt if not worse, There possessed by Russia i some times think Putin is taking the **** out of them, its this country we need to look at we dont know half whats happening ie Priti Patel gave 4 million a year back and 5 million this year to empower a Ethiopian friggin spice girl band and there female supporters and pay for there radio slots THATS OUR tax money. Were paying a stupid women with that good old english name Patel a massive wage to give away vast amounts of tax payers money to a African spice girls group. Its us that needs Donald Trump, and his Mexican wall

I hate it when someone just sits on the fence and doesn't give an opinion,next time,just say what you think Tanzanite :lol::lol::lol::thumb: