Corruption in the Honours List?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I swear, you couldn't make it up!

According to the BBC ...

"Downing Street has confirmed that Teresa May is to appear
in a spread in glossy fashion magazine US Vogue."​

This was followed by ...

"The magazine's editor, British-born Anna Winter,
was made a dame in the New Year Honours."​

I actually remember a time when I thought people like Idi Amin (one time President of Uganda) was "corrupt" ... :thumb:

... but at that time I didn't realise that to find real honest to goodness "corruption" I didn't have to go all the way to Africa. :doh: :doh:

The corruption is real that's for sure, but it's all a game at the end of the day.

The corruption is real that's for sure, but it's all a game at the end of the day.

Which we pay for at the cost of other, much more important, elements of our society.

It's typical that the "PM to feature in Vogue" announcement happened on the same day that the NHS announced "Cancer sufferers may have their operations postponed!" :doh:

Which we pay for at the cost of other, much more important, elements of our society.

It's typical that the "PM to feature in Vogue" announcement happened on the same day that the NHS announced "Cancer sufferers may have their operations postponed!" :doh:

The big C is another thing you should be angry about, its a business 'curing' it. I just hope things start getting better again

Just thank the media gods that it isn't playboy she's appearing in. lol :lol:

" there's not two parts of her hanging the right way"

It had to be done -

article-2502193-195AAD1B00000578-172_306x599.jpg

article-2489373-1876C0B900000578-944_306x509.jpg

article-2502193-195ADB4500000578-722_306x483.jpg

Well @razor here goes your supper too...lol :lol:

Just add the two images together in your mind...hmmm lol

article-2502193-195ADB4500000578-722_306x483.jpg
attachment.php

I swear, you couldn't make it up!

According to the BBC ...

"Downing Street has confirmed that Teresa May is to appear
in a spread in glossy fashion magazine US Vogue."​

This was followed by ...

"The magazine's editor, British-born Anna Winter,
was made a dame in the New Year Honours."​

I actually remember a time when I thought people like Idi Amin (one time President of Uganda) was "corrupt" ... :thumb:

... but at that time I didn't realise that to find real honest to goodness "corruption" I didn't have to go all the way to Africa. :doh: :doh:

Have you see the photo with her posing in a pair of £900 leather trousers and £300 trainers pouting trying to look hot. Truly sickening. Zero grace, zero credibility, zero votes. Just another enabler.

Your so right. Sadly there are many cures being suppressed by big pharma. I watched them poison my father until he could not even talk. That's not a cure its death sentence for profit.

I'm sorry to hear this, I too have lost family members and friends to this plague (fungus)

Its a cash cow that they are going to milk till the **** are just pumping out dust :\

The big C is another thing you should be angry about, its a business 'curing' it. I just hope things start getting better again

I was called "cynical" when I posed the following question to a group of friends ...

"If I walked into the Cancer Research Head Office
with a small bottle of liquid in my hand and proved that
the contents of the bottle cured all cancers; what do you
think my chances would be of leaving the building alive?"
A cure for cancer would wipe out a multi-billion pound industry with hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide in a single stroke.

Cynical? Me? You bet! :thumb:

phoooor I'd Give it one :whistle:, my grandad said never turn ow't down because when you get has old has me you'd wish you hadn't

Sorry, but I think I'm speaking for your grandad when I say that even in my most alcohol fuelled excesses (and there have been many) ...

... even when performing for "charity" (there have been a few of those as well) ...

... even when playing "Ugly!" with my mates (a pastime of my mis-spent youth) ...

... I don't think I EVER stooped so low as to go for something quite that grim.

It fair put me off my supper and (because of another Post) I won't be able to face my wort boiler for a few days either! :lol: :lol:

BTW, has anyone else suffered from "The Red Dress Syndrome"?

That's where you wake up in a strange bed and feel the warmth of another body cuddling up against your back.

Even before opening your eyes, you think "Please God, not the big fat girl in the red dress!" and the first thing you see when you open your eyes is a red dress carelessly thrown over the back of a bedroom chair.

A similar syndrome is waking up with what my American friends call "A coyote woman." That's where you wake up with your arm underneath the neck of the bird who was wearing the red dress ...

... and, just like a coyote when it's trapped, you would sooner chew your own arm off than wake her up! :whistle: :whistle:

Reactions: Tau

Latest posts

Back