Hello all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Man

Reaction score
Hello, just joined the forum. I have been brewing kits for a little while and managed to brew about 9 so far. I have some basic, kit brewing equipment and i bottle all of them rather than keg to allow me to save them and drink when i want. I have been starting to think of all grain brewing but the equipment cost has been putting me off so far. I might just try and get bits and build a set up over time maybe. Look forward to reading all the posts. Cheers, Daniel.

Hi there.
Come in, have a seat and make yourself at home.
Nothing wrong with brewing kits, I do all grain and yes it is better but i still do the odd kit out of sheer convenience and pretty much everyone here will have started with kits and then progressed. :):)

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I first started back only last year after 20 odd years and went straight to grain.A large pot which are cheap enough of Ebay or your local Wilko store as some of our fellow brewers will point out,anything between 15 to 19 litre pots to get you started.If you decide to carry on then if you feel the need you can invest further.:thumb:

Back