a ace microbrewery for wine making

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dps51

Landlord.
Reaction score
can a ace microbrewery be used for wine making
thinking of using it for the boil
as swmbo is having a big get together with some of her old school mates she ask if I could make a big batch of wine for them
which wine I don't know yet

I have made some wine a few years ago where you would boiled some veg to make wine
like carrot, corn, cucumber, sweat pea, pumpkin, sweet potato and courgette
so was thinking the ace may work for this

I have made some wine a few years ago where you would boiled some veg to make wine

firstly i think you need to do a lot of reading up on wine making , 2, any of the wines you mention above take years to mature, 3 your swimbo is looking at a decent wine for a not too far away bun fight, So i would be looking at a couple of decent kits, i make gallons and gallons of country wines plus many dessert sherry and port types. so some one will be along soon to advise on kit choice , i would be looking at the german type or chardonnay semillon. then merlot for a red.:thumb:

if I remember right I think the beetroot I made only took about 6 week
to get to the drinking stage which the beetroot was boiled
so I got enough time for that one

if I remember right I think the beetroot I made only took about 6 week
to get to the drinking stage which the beetroot was boiled
so I got enough time for that one

Beetroot in 6 weeks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK ????????????:whistle:

Ah, ok, country wine.

It's a lot of money for something i assume you wouldn't use as often as a beer brewer it may be worth buying if you are going to start making beer.

Thats not wine buddy its veg soup.

Thanks for participating in progressing the hobby, let us know how it turns out! I'd be interesting to see what boiling those vegetables will do to extract sugars for fermenting and or/ induce maillard reactions?

Latest posts

Back