Joshua v Klitchko

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
whos to win what round and in what way?
im gonna go klitchko on a second half of the fight stoppage:thumb:not in anyway convinced of Joshua,if hes to win its gotta be an early blast out of klitchko

Klitchko could do it inside 6, most people thinks it's Joshua's​ fight, I hope klitchko cause's an upset, also it will make Joshua a better boxer if he loses

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Klitchko could do it inside 6, most people thinks it's Joshua's​ fight, I hope klitchko cause's an upset, also it will make Joshua a better boxer if he loses

It will also make him a very rich man. I hear on the news he'll get 10 million quid whatever the outcome

That's some amount, bloody hell

I am going for AJ, VK doing the memory stick thing is out of character and the boxing pundits are saying he is not as confident as he is making out.

We had a debate at work yesterday. How much would you need to allow either of them to take a clean swing at you?

One lad said £10k.

Most centered on a million.

I'm not sure I'd survive it, but I could make a will. £15m it is. You can call it Non-Celebrity Death Punch.

I reckon Klitch will try and grapple and strongarm into a long haul fight.

I think if it goes the distance, Klittch.

my random 60p is on AJ winning with a 7th round TKO - cuts

whos to win what round and in what way?
im gonna go klitchko on a second half of the fight stoppage:thumb:not in anyway convinced of Joshua,if hes to win its gotta be an early blast out of klitchko

Flixon Breweries are going Joshua, but the fight could go either way. Feeling a lot of nervous energy for the fight which only our Pro Life Health Juice drink in the pressure barrel might alleviate. Can't see it going to points. Either Joshua will bang him out, or AJ will leave himself open and get knocked out. If he hits the Ukranian with a big one, he'll stay hit, that's for sure, those rusty old legs won't have any powers of recovery.

Looking on bet exchanged they have Joshua at a short priced favourite of 1.5 (1/2) and Klitch on 3.25.

Whilst I hope AJ wins I am surprised he he priced so short.. I think a lot of traders will lay him and then trade out a few rounds later..

But I am no expert on boxing... Interesting to see the contrast between this and the circus of the Haye Bellow fight..

Looking on bet exchanged they have Joshua at a short priced favourite of 1.5 (1/2) and Klitch on 3.25.

Whilst I hope AJ wins I am surprised he he priced so short.. I think a lot of traders will lay him and then trade out a few rounds later..

But I am no expert on boxing... Interesting to see the contrast between this and the circus of the Haye Bellow fight..

I got this at Betfred, and the reason, well, I don't think he can take AJ's power and speed. He won't see it coming, like Charles Martin didn't.

Joshua win 2/5 on (I didn't think he'd even be the favourite)
Joshua win stoppage round 2 18/1
Joshua win stoppage round 9 14/1

I got this at Betfred, and the reason, well, I don't think he can take AJ's power and speed. He won't see it coming, like Charles Martin didn't.

Charles martin is no klitchko even at 40 odd years of age

Charles martin is no klitchko even at 40 odd years of age

Aye, I agree, but Charles Martin certainly is no slouch either, and it was just all so easy. Joshua has got an outstanding amateur pedigree, and it could really go either way. One thing is for sure, it's the best heavyweight boxing matchup this decade. Enjoy!

If it goes 9 rounds, AJ wont last and Klitscho will KO him.

AJ needs to do it inside 6. Or hurt him before the 6th.

AJ was born in Finchley, North London, just like me so I've always routed for him.

Really hope he does it tonight, but I worry about his defence.

Back