Couldn't resist posting this

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a load of tripe hes trying for some compo. i would have started on the Bud within 10mins of realising its going to be a 3 day wait, been totally ****** for three days, and free at that. would of been ready for a extra large bag of chips and a loaf of bread and butter or a full English upon release.

The headline reads : Man trapped in Budweiser warehouse resorts to drinking his own urine.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...-warehouse-resorts-to-drinking-his-own-urine/

Lol, well must say that he had taste, probably a real guinness drinker or tee total. It's a myth that drinking beer dehydrates in low quanities and would have been ok with a couple of tinnies, vodka not but beer ok.

Edit: I remember being stuck somewhere (missed last train) and a friend offered to crash at their place, which happened to be a warehouse full of beer and he offered a drink being polite I accepted and he brought a six pack of budweiser think he noticed the disapointment on my face as he offered theres guisness over there! Being a polite person I drank the bud, a decission I have regreted since. Just remembered that.

Very funny altho im not to sure people realize that this story in indeed a hoax.

Back