Fred West doing a Mexican wave to sell crisps.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be a load of silly t**ts who don't get out much who have highjacked an innocent marketing campaign. Get a life, or even a job.
That said it's about time owd Gary hung his boots up and stopped advertising Walkers Crisps. He can't be doing it for the money, he's a multi-millionaire. Perhaps he owns the company now on the proceeds.
And the crisps aren't much cop either :-?

Ahh the poor innocent marketing company who aren't exploiting people to freely advertise their products unsolicited into others social media timelines. Was Harold Shipmans image when I saw it this morning, so doesn't seem much urgency from walkers to pull the campaign.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

There must be a load of silly t**ts who don't get out much who have highjacked an innocent marketing campaign. Get a life, or even a job.
That said it's about time owd Gary hung his boots up and stopped advertising Walkers Crisps. He can't be doing it for the money, he's a multi-millionaire. Perhaps he owns the company now on the proceeds.
And the crisps aren't much cop either :-?

At least the adverts are now mildly amusing. And Aldi's crisps at about 3p a bag are superior anyway and don't need relentless advertising from a football has-been. I can't see the link.

Ffs. ..what do these people think is going to happen with a free for all. ..
If I knew how to I would have definitely sent a picture of Hitler. ....even though I don't like his moustache. ...
Bunch of dick heads. ........

Latest posts

Back